IELTS Examiners Training in Nur-Sultan
We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS Speaking Examiners in Nur-Sultan.
Cost of the training and certification: 106 250 KZT
Preliminary dates of the training and certification: 08-09 June 2019, Nur-Sultan.
|Closing date||Wednesday 01 May 2019|
You will need:
- An undergraduate or Master’s degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate or Master’s degree.
- Recognised qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or recognised equivalent as part of a recognised university award course.
- At least 3 years’ full time (or the equivalent part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience (minimum one-year post-certificate level qualification). The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
- The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills.
- Available for speaking from Monday to Friday, full day
- Right to work in Kazakhstan is mandatory
For additional information download a Guide for Applicants to IELTS Examiner Recruitment.
How to apply
Applications should be sent to Maxat.Abdreyev@kz.britishcouncil.org.
Centre contact details: email@example.com,+ 7 727 244 41 44.