The British Council Kazakhstan is looking for a provider of Catering Services Supplier services in Almaty on a contractual basis for one year (with the possibility of extension.
Providers must be able to provide:
- off-site catering in Almaty, including the provision of all required equipment
- coffee-breaks/lunches/dinners for up to 500 people
- a range of menu types including vegetarian and Halal options
- a mobile bar serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- venue decorations (upon request)
- proof of accreditation with one or more national/international catering providers associations
The British Council is committed to managing and minimising the impact our activities have on the environment. In support of this policy, the Supplier should:
- use eco-friendly materials when serving food (where possible regular, metal / glass / porcelain cutlery, crockery and glassware – and never single-use plastic)
- demonstrate a commitment to avoiding food waste (for example, by donating any excess food to worthwhile causes following catering events)
- wherever possible, source food and drink locally and sustainably
Your quotation must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 03 April 2020. Please mark ‘Catering Services Tender’.