Starting from 1 January 2016 we will no longer accept cash as payments for any of our exam services.
From 1 January 2016 you will have two payment options for IELTS
- Online payment through Visa/MasterCard cards
- Bank transfer
For UKVI and Life Skills exams, you can only pay online using Visa/MasterCard cards.
If you would like to take Aptis, distance or professional exams, you will need to pay by bank transfer.
We will be putting up more information on our website and our social media pages on Facebook and Vkontakte from 7 December 2015.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at this email address.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world’s most popular English language test. More than two million IELTS tests are taken each year.
Taking IELTS opens doors – it can help you live, study and work around the world. More than 8,000 organisations worldwide accept IELTS, including government, academic and employment institutions. In fact, IELTS is the only English language test accepted for immigration purposes by all countries that require one.
The IELTS test is designed to help you use English in your new life abroad. In less than three hours, it will assess all of your English skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
The most effective way of testing your English conversation skills is face-to-face. IELTS is the most widely accepted English language test with a one-on-one speaking test to assess your English language communication skills.
Designed by experts in English language assessment and trusted around the world, you can be sure that IELTS will give a fair and consistent assessment of your English skills.
Why take IELTS with the British Council?
The British Council has more than 75 years’ experience teaching and testing English. We have helped people in more than 130 countries gain English language qualifications that help them make the most of their chances in life. That’s a lot of experience, and it means that if you take an English language test with us, you can be confident that you’ll be well looked after.
Here are just a few reasons why millions of people have taken IELTS with the British Council:
- Expert support: from videos and books to online interactive courses, you have access to the best preparation materials to help you do well in your test
- Free resources: Road to IELTS is the British Council’s popular online preparation course. When you register for an IELTS test with us you also get access to 30 hours of free training.
- Convenient dates and locations: we have more than 500 test locations in over 100 countries. This means that you have a huge range of options for where and when you can take your test.
- Easy booking: You can book your IELTS test online and take advantage of flexible payment options in tenge.
- Fast results: We guarantee you will be able to see your results online within just 13 days of the date you take your test.
- Special arrangements: your English language ability will be assessed objectively, regardless of any disability or special needs that you may have. Find out more about how we can facilitate your special arrangements. Please note, you will need a medical certificate issued within the last two years at the time of registration.
If you need more information please contact us.