Ensure that you have an electronic copy of the identification document (National identity card or passport for Kazakhstani citizens or International Passport for candidates from abroad) you plan to use when registering online. If you are uploading your Kazakh National identity card, please make sure that both sides of the ID are placed on one page, since you can only upload one file to the system.
We advise you to read the following information carefully as your application may be rejected if the identity document uploaded in the system does not meet the criteria. Please note you have to provide the same document on the day of the examination.
Technical specifications of the file to upload to the system:
- scanned documents must be smaller than 1600 × 1600 pixels
- file size must be 1.5MB or less
- file type must be JPEG, GIF, or PNG.
If you register online but do not upload an electronic copy of your identification document to our Online Registration System, you must send us a copy of the document within three days of registering. Scan the identification document you used to register, save it as a .jpeg file no larger than 3 MB and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write your full name and the date of the test session you have chosen in the subject line.
- Use this format for saving the file: (name)_(family name)_(session date).jpg.