We are currently offering customers the opportunity to collect their IELTS Test Report Forms from our office, the available visit dates are:
- In Almaty, on Monday - Friday - 10:00 am to 17.00 pm
- In Nur-Sultan, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - 13:00-15:00 (2nd floor, 212A room, Astanalyk Business Centre, 33 Kunaev Street)
When will I get my IELTS results?
- You can log in to the Test Taker Portal to preview your results. IELTS results remain online for 28 days but should not be used as official confirmation of your performance.
- If you have taken the paper-based test you will be able to preview your results 13 calendar days after the test date.
- If you have taken the computer-delivered test you will be able to preview your results 3-5 days after the test date.
- If you lose your Test Report Form or forget your results, please contact your test centre. If your test centre has closed, you can order additional test report forms from ielts.org.
When will I get a physical copy of my result?
You can collect your Test Report Form (TRF) from our office in Almaty 13 days after taking a paper-based test and in Nur-Sultan after 17 days. You can collect your TRF from our office 5 working days after taking your computer-delivered IELTS in Almaty and 7 working days after taking your computer-delivered IELTS in Nur-Sultan. Please bring the same proof of identification that you used to take your test. If you cannot collect your TRF in person, you can arrange for a third party to collect it by providing a third party ID card or Passport with your power of attorney.
If you live in another city your TRF can be posted to you by KazPost if you requested this when you registered for your IELTS speaking test.
We will send your TRF directly to any higher education institutes you are applying to.
Higher education institutes need original copies of your TRF. Photocopies will not be accepted.
We can send up to 5 additional copies of your TRF directly to higher education institutes and other organisations that recognise IELTS free of charge via our online system. This can be done if the relevant organisation - universities, immigration offices, etc - is registered on the system. You can check this via this link or download the list of organisations using this link.
If you would like us to do this please enter the relevant organisation’s information when you register or via test taker portal after you have registered. You can do this up to 10 days before your test date or after your results have been published. Please note that additional TRFs take 7 working days to be processed.
You can request a total of 5 free additional TRFs via the Test Taker Portal up to 2 years after your test date.
If your requested higher education institution or other organisation is registered on the IELTS online system, your results will be sent there automatically.
If the higher education institution is not registered on the online system you will need to send the TRF to it at your own expense.
Courier delivery address:
Can I get more than five additional copies of my IELTS results?
- A completed application for the Issuing of Additional TRFs
- A copy of your identification (national ID or passport)
- Proof of payment
What does my IELTS score mean?
You will be awarded an IELTS band score from 0-9 for each test section
Your TRF shows a score for each of the four skills (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking), as well as an overall band score. You can score whole band scores (for example 5.0, 6.0, 7.0) or half band scores (e.g. 5.5, 6.5, 7.5) in each test section.
Find out more about what your score means here.
How long are my IELTS results valid for?
Organisations will usually not accept your results if they are more than 2 years old unless you provide evidence that you have actively maintained or tried to improve your English since taking the test. IELTS Partners cannot confirm the validity of test results that are more than two years old.
How can I get my IELTS test re-marked?
If you did not receive the score you expected you can apply for your test to be re-marked. Applications are accepted within 6 weeks after the exam date. This is called an Enquiry on Results (EOR). You can choose which test sections you want to be re-marked and you need to request this at the test centre where you took the test.
There is a fee of 30 000 KZT for this service which will be refunded should your overall score change. Enquiry on Results can take up to eight weeks to complete.
In order to apply for Enquiry on Results you need to provide the following documents:
- Completed and signed Enquiry on Results application
- Enquiry on Results fee payment confirmation
- Copy of your passport or national identity card
- Scanned copy of a hand-written application for refund in English
Can I re-take my IELTS test?
There are no restrictions on re-taking IELTS. You can book a test as soon as you feel you are ready to do so.
Please note that your score is unlikely to increase unless you make a significant effort to improve your English before re-taking the test. Visit the IELTS website preparation section to take a practice test and assess your level.