The call for applications is open until 11 January 2020
Before you apply please make sure you are eligible to take part in this competition! If you are, follow these simple steps to apply.
Video entry details
Videos should be
- Up to 3 minutes long (content will not be judged after this time limit)
- Contain no editing or special effects
- Have no background music (unless this is what you are talking about)
- Not involve other people or excessive props (follow the guideline for the live heats which is 'a prop you can carry on stage')
- In English
We are not assessing video/filming quality. We simply need to be able to clearly hear and see you, so there is no problem submitting entries filmed on a smartphone or camera etc. We are not assessing the quality of your English – so long as you are able to communicate clearly, that is fine!
- Upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo or another video hosting site and copy the link. Please note: you do not have to list the video as 'public'. Upload it as 'hidden' or 'private' if you prefer
- Fill out the online registration form and paste the link to your video in the relevant field
- As a precaution, please also email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org with "FameLab Kazakhstan 2019-20 Video entry" in the subject line.
Any questions or problems just contact us at email@example.com.