What is EUNIC?
EUNIC (European Union National Institutes of Culture) is an association of European Union national or official cultural bodies who represent their countries’ cultural and, in many cases, educational relations with other countries.
EUNIC Almaty current members
- Alliance Française Almaty
- British Council in Kazakhstan
- Comitato ‘Dante Alighieri’ Almaty
- Goethe Institute Almaty
- Consulate General of the Republic of Hungary
- Italian Embassy.
The current President of EUNIC Almaty is Eva Schmitt, Director Goethe-Institut Kazakhstan.
The EUNIC network is:
- an active network, encouraging members to implement shared projects
- a learning network, sharing ideas and practices between members
- a partnering network, working with partners including the European Commission, the Council of Europe and partners around the world
- an advocacy network, raising the awareness and effectiveness of building cultural relations between people worldwide.