The British Council is committed to working with quality agents who represent UK institutions. Our work with agents, counsellors and consultants aims to promote and support quality, professionalism and integrity.
The British Council’s Study UK training programme for agents has two levels:
- The British Council Foundation Certificate for Agents
- The British Council Advanced Certificate for Agents
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF STUDY UK TRAINING FOR AGENTS?
- Recognition of commitment to quality and professionalism
- Quality of qualification acknowledged amongst UK education institutions
- Certificate to evidence successful completion
- Public listing on the British Council trained agents list
APPLYING FOR STUDY UK AGENT TRAINING
If you are an education agent based in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan or Tajikistan interested in taking the Foundation Certificate or the Advanced Certificate please contact SIEM@kz.britishcouncil.org.
The next online course is scheduled for 12 December 2017- 7 February 2018.
Applications deadline: 25 November 2017.