The Study UK Alumni Awards are now open.
The Alumni Awards celebrate the outstanding achievements of alumni and showcase the impact and value of a UK higher education. Award winners and finalists are leaders in their fields who have used their experience of studying at a UK university to make a positive contribution to their communities, professions and countries.
If you know alumni who have studied at your institution in the UK in the last 15 years, who are now living in one of the participating countries and have gone on to achieve exceptional success, then you can nominate them for one of the awards.
|Key dates||Deadline: Monday 16 October 2017|
|Eligibility||Please read the full elibiglity criteria.|
Raise your international profile, build your professional networks and business connections, and win a trip to the UK: just some of the benefits of winning a prestigious Alumni Award.
Here are just some of the other benefits that award winners and finalists have gained since receiving their award:
- Opportunities to connect with people of influence at award cerenmonies, and afterwards: Alumni Award winners in India met the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at the Queen’s 90th birthday party celebrations in Delhi, 2016
- Press and PR opportunities and increased national/regional/global profile: Alumni Award winners have been featured in national newspapers of participating countries, for example the Jakarta Post in Indonesia, and the Daily Graphic in Ghana
- Professional contacts and connections
- Reconnecting with UK university and the UK
- Having a platform to be able to share experiences of UK education/career with others (particularly young people).
How to apply
Applications can be made through the awards website.
Applications deadline: Monday, 16 October 2017.
For further information, please contact AlumniAward@britishcouncil.org.