To protect the health of IELTS test takers in light of latest events (Covid-19), IELTS tests have been suspended in Kazakhstan until 16 August. We are doing our best to ensure we can commence testing as soon as possible and remain committed to fulfilling our responsibility of delivering exams to the highest standard, whilst prioritising your welfare at all times. We will closely monitor the situation and provide an update on our social channels and website.
You will not be able to collect a hard copy of your IELTS Test Report Form while our receptions are closed. Please use this link to find information on the options available to you.
We will be offering free test rescheduling and full refund for all those who have registered for any test session until 16 August 2020.
For a test date change, please do the following:
- Choose your preferred test date in August in the registration system: https://ieltsregistration.britishcouncil.org/test-chooser
- Book a new test for this test date, and do not pay for the registration. You will receive notification, that this test date was booked and was not paid. You do not need to pay for this registration.
- Fill out this registration form (link). You will need to provide the following information: Your name, surname, valid email address, reference number for your previous registration, reference number for your new registration.
- A new registration is valid for 72 hours if you booked the paper-based test
- A new registration is valid for 24 hours for a computer-delivered session.
- We will cancel it and transfer the previously booked registration to a new date and time.
- Once we have done this, you will receive confirmation that your new registration has been cancelled and your previous registration has been transferred.
Alternatively, we can offer you a full refund of your test fee if you do not want to transfer IELTS test.
- If you need a refund and you paid online (using payment card during the registration process), please find the refund request form using this link.
- If you need a refund and you paid via Bank transfer, please complete and submit a Request for Refund Form (link) and Bank account Form for Refund (link) to email@example.com.
Please be informed that transfer are processed from 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday so please do not submit your new registration request on weekends as it will got cancelled automatically. Due to weekends we will not be able to process your requests for a refund and Test date transfer, between July 31 and June 2 inclusive.
In the meantime, we have lots of free resources to keep you (and your kids) learning and entertained at home.