The British Council’s priority is the health and well-being of our customers, staff and the communities where we work.
We currently offer a limited number of computer- delivered IELTS testing sessions. These sessions are delivered with strict sanitary measures in place which meet Kazakhstan government guidelines and are in line with international best practice.
We are currently offering customers the opportunity to collect their IELTS Test Report Forms from our office, the available visit dates are:
- Almaty 25, 28 and 30 September: - 10:00 - 11:00 am and 14:00-15:00 pm
- Nur-Sultan 25, 28 and 30 September: 13:00-15:00 (2nd floor, 212A room, Astanalyk Business Centre, 33 Kunaev Street)
You must arrive at your appointment time. Please do not arrive earlier or later as you will not be given access to our office
Due to the changes in state quarantine regulations in Nur-Sultan city regarding the work of educational organizations the British Council has been forced to cancel the following IELTS exam sessions:
26.09.2020. Paper-based IELTS, Nur-Sultan, Atyrau
26.09.2020. Computer-delivered IELTS, Nur-Sultan
The British Council will contact all candidates registered for these sessions regarding future options for taking IELTS
Please be informed that transfers are processed from 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday. Please do not submit your registration request at the weekend as it will be automatically cancelled.
- To transfer to a computer-delivered IELTS test please complete the following steps:
- Choose your preferred test date on the registration system.
- Ensure that you choose computer delivered IELTS and select your relevant module (Academic or General Training).
- Book a new test for your preferred test date. Do not pay for the registration. You will receive notification that this date has been booked, but has not been paid for. You do not need to pay for this registration.
- Fill in the online transfer form immediately after completing your registration. New registrations are valid for 24 hours for computer-delivered sessions. This means that you will be notified of the cancellation of this registration for a computer-delivered test 24 hours after booking.
- We will cancel your new registration and transfer your previously booked paper-based test to a computer-delivered test on your selected date and time.
- You will receive confirmation that your new registration has been cancelled and your previous registration has been transferred.
If you do not want to transfer to a computer-delivered IELTS test we can offer you a full refund
If you paid online please complete our online refund request form. You can access the form using the following link
If you paid by bank transfer please print out, complete and submit our refund request form and our bank details form. If you are requesting your refund be paid into a third person’s bank account you also need to submit a copy of the account holder’s ID/passport copy and a signed and dated letter on A4 sized paper confirming that you agree to transfer the money to this person’s (first name, last name) bank account. Please scan and send all relevant forms and documents to email@example.com.
During this difficult time we have lots of free resources to keep you (and your children) learning and entertained at home.